Friday, February 27, 2009

Thursday

Its the 2nd day of orientation, but we skipped it.
Its too boring !
but, i got an unsecure feeling.... dunno why ???
A feeling that cannot describe, juz wanna cry out in my room.
Why u all want to threat me like this ler ?
Enough ! too far ady !

Where do we go ler ?
Of course the nearest ----- Sunway Pyramid.
We went to fetch Uzhing at Metropolitan, and here we come Pyramid !
Reach there around 10 something, too early right !
We bought the ticket for "Love Matters"

Then proceed with our lunch @ Manhattan Fish Market.




Yeong Ean then meet up with us here.
What will happen when a bunch of girls get together ?
Hmm.... Chat till .........
From one topic and jump to the other topic.
geng ler.........


Around 11 somehting, we went for the movie !

I will rate this movie 8/10.
Not bad actually !


Very funny.
I will recommend u all to watch !

After finish the movie,
we thought to went back to the orientation to listen to the IT and Library Briefing.
But we make a wrong decision lor !!!
Its too boring wei....
We left half way and go home !

Friday

Skipped the orientation in the morning too !
Only join for the Study Plan talk in the afternoon, since its like very important !
I dunno how to continue untill here !

I have some question in my mind.

Transfer to Monash on 2nd year ?
Stay in UNISA ?
Is it able for me to pay RM 13000+ fees ?

I can't type out all here !
Its all in my heart !
I want someone that really can give me some GOOD advise !
I dun wanna regret !!!!!!!!!

p/s : I might not be in the same class with my friends !!! T.T
Why ????

No comments: