Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gosh.... Why should there had so many choices !!!!

WHY WHY TELL ME WHY ?????

If there is only one choice, then ok la !!!!
I hate making choices !!!!

What if i make the wrong decision ?

I really got think before to just stop my degree !
but, there is no way to go back now !!!

UNISA
or
MONASH


This thing had make me so damn confuse !!!!
It make stresssssss !!!!!
becasue of this, i have lose my weight !!!

Advantages of UNISA :

1. Got scholarship, fees not that high !
2. Easy for transportation

Disadvantages of UNISA :

1. Many say not so good lor !
2. The cert not nice and only state the first major only (abit lame... i know !) >.<
3. I need to pay back the scholarship if i transfer lor !

Advantages of Monash :

1. Course better, more famous
2. Uni better (i think...)
3. Many advise me to go there

Disadvantages of Monash :

1. Fees is way more higher than UNISA. (I need to pay more Rm 4000+ compare to UNISA)
2. Got transport problem


Maybe some i just crap in la...
hehe...
but.... i dunno how to choose !

Well.... just speak out my confusion here only !!!
U can just ignore it lor !!!

No comments: