Friday, March 13, 2009

I am currently blogging at Uni lab because my keyboard at home is not functioning !

Today class start at 8am and end at 10am.
Pretty good ! No tutorial for Financial Mangement !
Let see what i should update ?





Tutorial class start,
class are okay okay,
too quiet !
very not used to it.
Use to be a big group like 10 ppl of us, now only left few only !
The class are quite and not active enough !
lack of sujun and yeong ean noises !!! wuahhaha.... ^^)



My time table is okay for me,
just that i hate TUESDAY the most !
because i got 3 class to attend !!! From 8am-4pm ! :-(
very heavy load.


Imagine that early in the morning 8am,
the lecturer is like talking non-stop till 10am. (no break in between)
then attend a boring accounting tutorial,
after that 2 hours break,
then this class is abit fun but the timing is not good !
too tired ady la !



And the most annoying things is the freaking text book is super duper heavy !
I can assure that after my first sem, i will have little muscle ady !
Dunno how many KG of books i m taking everyday !



Not to mention, as u all know,
the price of the text book are super duper expensive also !
I have no choice but to buy 2nd hand book !



Hmm... i think u all had bored of me talking that !
So let proceed to yesterday !
My timetable for yesterday is actually 10am-12pm only !
but there is a stupid replacement lecture for Financial Management on 5pm-7pm !
What a time to atttend lecture !





What is the best thing to kill this 5 hours break ?
Obviously, MOVIE !
Me, Sujun, Xue Wei, She Wei went over to pyramid (as usual) to catch a movie.










Marley and Me
The movie is nice and fun.
I think i will rate it 7/10.
but still i dun like DOGS !!!!
they are so annoying !



After movie,
went back to TBS to see whether our Username and Password had arrived from UniSA.
but NO....
why so slow de ???
without that, how am i going to print all my lecture note and assignment ler ?


Stop complaining now !



1 comment:

Jayden Ang said...

haiz..ya lah..my life is really suck...my car just bang by no know which fellow..the repairment fee is 5000 according to wat my mum say..i only know my car get bang after i come out from working...during parking, someone just bang my car and run away..