Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Fine ! :-)

Hey peoples !
I am fine okay,
thanks for all the message that concerning about me,
really a BIG thank you to all of you !
I really didn't think of that i could have so many friends around me to give me support and concern,
I really touched and happy !

These days i had been emoing or what so sad about it,
but i had spent my time to relax so that i can release all my stress !
So, u need not worry about me, or u want to i also dun mind oh !
hehe... kidding la !

Sorry to all my friends that MSN me,
because i din reply ur messages.
I am there staring at the messages, but i dunno what to write out ?
That time i haven prepare to answer any of the questions !

Yong,
i really wanted to start off the topic with you,
but i juz couldn't !
Two times u message i also got see de,
juz that i never reply only ma !
Thanks for ur concerning and did not forget me lor !
Hope u all the best in Monash !

Joyce,
U r my kind friends who will always beside me to support me,
i know that u r reading my blog everyday,
to try to see how am i.
I am glad to have u as my best friends.
Same to you,
sorry for did not reply ur messages,
i'll find one day and we come out and chat,
then i will tell u whole story kay !

Hmm... writing a short note to friends is sooo funnnn....
i hope both of u could see this post !

One last thing before i went off to bed,
Good night !

May u all have a good sweet night dream ! ^^)

No comments: