Thursday, March 5, 2009

Learning

* This post got some grandmother stories inside, make sure that u r interested to know only u scroll down !*


I would like to apologize first at here.
These few days my blog is so emo....
NO joyful at all !

But, I want to thanks those friends who actually leave comment/messages to me !
I really appreciate that so much.

Sometimes, i will ask myself : am i taking things for granted ?
                                                      can i just be myself ?

I am so depress these few days, or since like 2 weeks ago ?
Where i need to decide what to do...

I might get into depression i told u all !
I will think many many things that will not happen, or maybe it happen,
many many things when i am alone !
I want to make myself busy so that i won't think so much !

Actually i got tons of my feelings to talk to,
but i juz can't write out all !

and i want to share one thing here : 
Why must u give me a hope and after that u destroy it again ???

1. I dunno whether that i did not enter Monash is a good thing or not?
    So, i think that : I can do credit transfer to Monash after my first year right ?
    Then, i sent an email to Monash to enquiry about it.
    They do reply me. They say it can be done, but is a case to case approval.
    So, okay lor.
    Then i reply them again la.
    Then dunno is the same feller or not, the person say that i might not do credit transfer.
    Wth is this....
    Don't u just give me a little hope !!!
    And and and... I cannot get any scholarship wei....'
    Their fees is like Rm 13000 + ....
    Damn pissed off and wanted to cry also !

2. UniSA time table not yet out.
    The one at portal are not official yet !
    I actually check that few days ago,
    i found out that me n one of my friends not same class,
    abit sad, others dunno yet !
   So today i went college, i check with them, She Wei got the same time table with me !
   Happy la... Sujun and Xue Wei same class !
   After i reach home, 
   i wanted to print out a copy, but then i found out that its CHANGED !!!!
   F***


Argh.......
I told myself just do the best now as u will not know what will happen in the future.
Yes, i told that when i am calm,
but when i m very pissed, 
all those negative things will come into my mind !!!!

Pray hard will not works for me !
I dunno why ?
Whenever i pray hard,
things will come out the other way.
Thats why i told myself,
better not to pray !
but i cannot .....
At least i pray,
it will give me a hope right !



No comments: