Saturday, April 25, 2009

Holidays...

I am currently having one week of study break here !
but sad case is ...
study week = assignment week
there is tons of things to do during the break,
so, i shall not consider it as a "break" !

I wanted to update abt my team building trip at Awana Genting,
but i dun have the mood.
One word that i can describe is "SUCKS"
for me its sucks till the end,
maybe some others are having fun !

I dun like it at all ...
Its so different frm wat i have in my mind !
it should have been done better.

And seriously RM 85 is too expensive, not worth at all !
Only a one day trip and the service is so not good !
Last time my brother go for the team building only 60 something somemore is 2days 1 night de.
The game they played is totally different frm ours,
theirs is more fun !
prize also different !!!!

suck ....

okay.. enough abt that !

I check my Management assignment result ady,
damn scary wei...
luckly pass ady lor !
frighten me when i open the file ....

fine enough of complaining...
as u all can see,
i ady post up the photo frm my camera,
i dun have much cause i am so lazy to take it out !
others i m still waiting !

No comments: