Thursday, April 30, 2009

I NEED MOTIVATION !!!

GOSH... how long i din update ady ?
Let me recap first...

Study break now,
suppose to do assignment, but i langsung tak ada motivation la...
the dead line is coming nearer and nearer....
s*** please can someone motivate me ar ????

Let me blog abt this few day first..

Monday,
the launch of ASW 2020,
mom ask me to buy this becasue is a good investment and the dividend is high (7%)
but i went to bank only at 11am.
In the early morning i pass by Maybank, i saw alot of ppl ady start queeing up.
but i din care la...

Around 11am, i went to maybank to take number,
guess what ... the number i take is "215" !
OMG... so many ppl meh ...

Then i go to Affin Bank to withdraw cash to buy this thing la,
i cash out RM10,000 !
scare me lor...
1st time carry so many money u know !
luckily nobody rob me !
hahaha...

Then went back to Maybank
i went up there and see which number is now,
it is only "10"!!!
wa... so long only do untill number 10,
damn slow wei....

So, we decided to come back after lunch.
We then go for our lunch in one kopitiam nearby,
at here... the unlucky things happen !
Mum drop her handphone,
she only realise when she back to the office!

Not even 5 minutes, we rush back to the kopitiam there,
the handphone LOST !!!
We very sure is the worker there who stole it !
because when we ask her,
her reaction is very big: "Tak ada la ! Lorry sampah sudah sampai ! Cepat pergi la !"

My mum just bought the phone like 1 week ago only...
Is a new model of HTC.
She haven even know how to use it and its lost !
damn sui !

Of course no need i say,
the respone of ASW 2020 is so overwhelming,
when we went back there,
i only saw a notice there writing : 
"ASW 2020 sold out"

Wat a unlucky monday !

Tuesday was normal...
Family outing at night...

Wednesday, was also okay okay la !
I chop of my hair !
not very short la,
shoulder length !
went to Tropicana City-Monsoon ID to cut my hair,
casue my brother want the hair stylist there.
not really satisfied after the cutting,
but i went back home,
its look okay !

thats basically what it is la...

Motivation please come towards me !!!!!



No comments: