Monday, July 27, 2009

Another journey of my life

Semester 2 has started today !

Well.. I am glad that i pass all the subject,
but thats give me the signal to work more harder this sem.
when i say more harder means really more hardworking !

Its really make me think sometimes ...

What to do, life is just ain't what u want !
Therefore, do ur very own best and no regret !

Hmmm... enough of ranting !
hahhaha...

*********

Miss Tai Yong Yong
specifically want me to post my results for her since i always do that to her !

So, to satisfy her...
Here it is :

Accounting - Distinction
Financial Management - Credit
Intro to Management - P1
Marketing - P1

YY, are u satisfy now ????

*******

End this post with :

CHS Choir Rocxxx !!!!

You all sang very well last Saturday and i know u all very happy on it !

No matter what comment gave by the teachers,
in my heart, i feel very proud of u all !

Also... I miss performing on stage with u all la !
when is the next chance ???

*********

p/s: I will update the Band Concert "An Evening of Music 2009. East . West" and also the Choir Gathering with Seniors on the next post.

No comments: