Monday, August 10, 2009

One team, One Voice ~

An Evening of Music 2009 : East West

I know i m way too late to post this up !
This happen on 25/07/2009 ! ~ A day where my choir babes will not forget !
This is because they perform really well, improve alot ! Congratz...
I am really sorry because i try very hard to upload the photo and video,
but it just couldn't upload !
I dunno why ??? neither in facebook or blogspot ! >.<

Sadly, only me n jiunn heng show our face up to support them !
hahahaha.....
but good show !!!

Its been such a long time i step back to CHS,
and i feel so old lor !

When i first open d choir door,
i was afraid !
because i dun even know them ! hahhahaa....
but i saw Pn. Yap is doing make up for them la !

Thereafter, i found Briana !!!!
The first thing is .... we hug !

I miss her la, she become more mature ady, compare to the last time when i retired !

Then i saw yoon leen, nian xin and zulynn !
I think thats all i know for the batch.

I personally think that the committe this year done very well.
The juniors listen to them and very coorperate.
And this is not the time when i in.

Also, there have more chance to learn different things !
Like MCE, i miss that.

Hmm... back to the topic !
Band as usual are very strong !
Their performance are awesome....

After the concert,
me n jiunn heng stay awhile in the choir room to catch up with them,
then off we go to the steamboat gathering with more choir members ~~ Seniors !

I shall just let the photo do the talking !
































There more photo to go in Jiunn Heng and likee facebook !

Sorry for really late update ! =)

No comments: