Friday, August 14, 2009

My 1st Driving Class

On wednesday, 12/08/09....

I will have my 1st driving class.
before tat, i am so passion towards driving !
I think it would be interesting ....

Well.... the instructor actually call me up,
but i had the feeling that he is kinda lame and er..... i shall say old ???
i dunno who is he, just a stranger ok ...

ok... i go up the car,
i first saw him,
i say ok... fine, i will try to bare with him !

After explaining all those things....
he let me drive,
learn turning corner ... bla bla bla...

for like few hours ???

I feeling funny but he didn't,
and i dun look at him....
I think he scare i spoil his car ba !
hahahhaha....

Then, he let me drive on the highway,
and also try U-turn !

Tell u....
my u-turn sucks lor !
i dunno is he dunno how to teach,
or i can't absorb the thing he teach lor !

but then....
this is my 1st class only ma !
what u want to expect wo ....

Well.... the engine die off alot of times, more than 10 ?
the serious one would be during U-turn !

hahhahaa....

Again !
1st class only ma, i bet those who 1st learn wan also will meet this kind of situation la !

but,
if i am afraid of drving, i will blame the instructor lor!
for me... i dun think he is good la,
but can pass then can ady !

I am sure auto is much more easier right ???

er.... did i told u all,
i dunno how to use the break !!!!
i will like 'piu yi' when i turn corner !
Lol....

Clutch... Brake.... Gear....
bla bla bla.....
Evil things ! =)

No comments: