Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Birthday Celebration part 1

Surprise !!!

shock and happy face ^^

My friend give me a surprise for my birthday today !!!
I would say their plan quite good, but somehow rather they say I too smart ady ! cause i can guess a little bit .. hehehe...
This is because i feel that they are so unusual these 2 days, then i was thinking wat happen ?? Then Eng Sim accidentally tell something .... Thats how i know !

But anyway, i like surprise !!!
And i have lots of fun .... I think u guys also have lots of fun right ...



Behind the scence



Thanks for the present, cake and everything u all plan... I appreciate it much ! Thanks also that u all gave me a new name "Sanny" !!! *inside joke* I think the fun part is during the cake session right? I dunno what happen behind me but according to them something very funny happen and they laugh! But i couldn't hear... i was tired and very stinky that time, almost no mood ady de, then suddenly they bring the cake out and i got frighten lo ... And the birthday song they sang will never had an end.... Then the usual thing, they ask me to use my mouth to pick the candle and push my face to the cake... My face so oily lo ... Already very oily because of the BBQ thing, now more oily !!! hahaha... but thats what fun is right ??? I enjoy very much ! There are still lots story but i can't tell all... i shall keep it to my memories ! A day that i will not forget...

spot whos hand is that !!!





Thanks to Xuewei, Sujun, Pei Wah, Weiyi, Kok Hooi, Billy and Eng Sim !!! And also Phang although u din come... hehehe...



No comments: