Friday, August 6, 2010

Uni life = relax ? or = study hard ?

"This semester is so much harder than last semester"
This is the phrase everyone of us will use when we enter the new semester !

Well, i very agree about the phrase. Beginning of the semester, we will face many challenge, like get to know the lecturer/tutor, ur tutorial group fren, assignment (individual or group), etc. We will then start to complain about the subject very hard, lecturer not good, etc. But after the semester, when we look back, we will realise that we actually can do that ! Very impressive right ?

This semester, my nightmare will be (1) Client & Customer Relationship Management (2) Financial Planning (3) International Currency & Banking Market (4) Market Analysis

(1) & (2) i m very worried. Especially (1) !!!
Nightmare man i tell you !!! I dun like my lecturer for this subject la ! =(
Her favourite quote : "In my class, i see only genius waiting to be found only! I don't see u all as a student, but future entrepeuner or future CEO ! "
And i can tell you, her expectation is very very high !!!!

****
Back to my post title....
Can u all comment on it ?
One of my fren said: This is the time where i can study relax ! I dun get to enjoy it when i start working !!
What u say?
I quite agree actually... The most important thing is pass the course ! =)

1 comment:

Jayden Ang said...

But, if not do well, will affect your rest of life. I think study and working are tough. highly depend on how you entertain urself to balance back.



cheers ^^