Saturday, March 12, 2011

Myself

Its has been awhile since the last time i blog. Although i did not update my blog, but i do keep following my friends blog, I enjoy reading others blog more than writing my own blog.

So today i am here blogging because my friend ask me to do so. I don't know what to update you all. My current life ? Maybe a short one. This will be very random.

1. My final year started 2 weeks ago. So fast, i am coming to the end of my degree life. I will definitly miss all my friends if i can't see them in future. They would not fail to make me laugh when i was with them. I treasure our friendship and all the good memories we had. I treat everyone as my true friends.

2. As this is my final year, pressure start to increase too. Coursework are more challenging now. I hope i don't fail any paper. Let it be a smooth year, ok?

3. I love to hang out with my friends. So do they. We love food, movie and we are very 38 too. On monday, we will be going for jogoya buffet. On thursday, we will going putrajaya to see hot air balloon. I hope we can hang out everyday.

4. I love surprise and present.

5. I am turning 20th on August. Should i host a birthday party ? I still remember the last time i host a birthday party was during standard 5 ? I had it in McDonalds ! I invited my close friends and all of them are girls, only one guy. haha, that time still small. I wanted to have a birthday party since very long ago.

Ok, thats random enough. I dont know what to be continue. Stay tune for my next update then. Bye.