Sunday, April 17, 2011

My new red baby

Hey you, i am now blogging using my new red baby aka my laptop. This is my first laptop, FYI. Finally, i own one.  I feel so excited about it you know ! I nag my parents alot of time to buy me laptop, but they always give excuse like, use the old one la, cannot use already meh ? Let me tell you, the old laptop which was don't know how many years ago one, is so freaking slow and the battery died. You have to use the cable in order to on the computer. What more is, you have to wait damn long, around 15min to startup the computer. Yea, testing your patience level.

Alright, enought of complaining. Initially, i wasn't buying this red laptop. I wanted the XPS 15. I ordered online already but then the credit card can't go through. This is because the bank call my mum to get authorization, and my mum did not pick up the call. So they cancel the order. When i found out online that my order had been cancel, i was so angry at first. So never mind, i made the order again. But htis time you know what, XPS 15 is no longer available. They come out with the 'New XPS 15' which the price is 300 more expensive, but all other function are same just that the processor change to the latest that one only. I don't not need so advance processor ! So i have no choice but to opt for another option which is New Inspiron 15R. Function wise, of course XPS 15 is slightly better, but this one also acceptable.

I have no complain on this computer currently, just that i can't seem to bluetooth my picture from my phone to the laptop. Don't know why, give me some time to figure it. And also, i assume this is a new laptop, but why it take like 5min to startup ? It should be faster right? since there is nothing inside also.

Nothing to type now, have fun on Easter break ppl !